● The warm toned film preloaded in the I’M Fine single use camera can now be used in various cameras ● The packaging uses red and blue as the main tone which extends the simplistic visual elements of the I’M Fine camera . The warm toned film preloaded in the I’M Fine single use camera can now be used in various cameras NINM Lab’s popular third generation I’M Fine single use camera is preloaded with the well-liked warm toned film. It records users’ current emotions on 24 film exposures. Due to users’ requests, NINM Lab is launching this particular film separately, bringing NINM Lab’s first ISO 400 color negative film for business use. Users can use the warm toned film on different 135 cameras. NINM Lab’s commercial ISO 400 color negative 135 film is a fine grain film with high contrast. With the popular ISO400 film, not only can it capture rich colors under sunlight, it can also capture indoor and night scenes. Simple to use, it is the best choice for beginners in film photography. The film also includes DX Code labels, so that electronic cameras can match the film speed, which is very convenient for users of electronic cameras. The packaging uses red and blue as the theme colors and expands the simplistic visual elements of the I’M Fine camera In order to maintain the simplicity of the design of the film for business use, the packaging uses white as the background color, with red and blue as the main tone. In addition to the film format on the packaging, since this film is originally pre-loaded in the I’M Fine camera, it also deliberately extends some of the visual elements of the I’M Fine camera. The gradient colors on I’M Fine camera describe changes in emotion. This time, simplified images of film grains the packaging of the film. Boxes of different sizes represent film grains of the film speed, arranged from thick to thin with contrasting colors. Specification Film count: 24 exposures Film speed: ISO 400 Format: 135 / negative film / color Process: C-41
NINM Lab Business Use 135 Color Negative Film(ISO 400 / 24 exp)
If you discover a functional issue within 14 days of receiving the product, please contact us with picture proof. We will replace the product immediately. Please note that we can only provide exchanges but no full refund.
If you need technical support, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective.
We apologize for not being able to provide returns and refunds for personal reasons (such as not wanting it or ordering the wrong product).
This warranty does not include:
1) Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care
2) Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage
3) Damages incurred during transportation
4) Damages incurred during assembly or maintenance
5) Any used, previously displayed items
Our logistic hub is located in Hong Kong. International orders may be subject to import taxes and handling fee. We hate international taxes as you do; however, we cannot get rid of it. We highly appreciate your understanding.