How to master your Long Time No See CD Player
1. This item is powered by either two AA batteries (not included) or Micro USB 5V adaptor (not included).
＊You cannot charge the CD Player without rechargeable batteries, there is no battery inside the CD Player＊
2. Open the battery compartment on the back of the player .
3. Insert two AA batteries according to the polarity. Close the battery door.
4. Never mix old and new batteries. Never mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc) and rechargeable (nickel-cadmium) batteries.
5. If you are not planning to use your Long time no see CD Player for an extended period of time, always remove the batteries. Old or leaking batteries can cause damage to the unit and may void the warranty.
6. When using your own Micro USB adaptor (not supplied) the item will automatically stop using battery power.
Charging function (* FOR Rechargeable Battery ONLY*) :
1. Use Micro USB 5V adaptor (not included) connect to the Micro USB Charging Jack.
2. Slide the Battery Charging ON/OFF switch to “ON“ .
3. Charging LED Indicator (White LED) will light on while battery charging.
4. Charging LED Indicator (White
LED) will light off while battery fully charged.
Never Charging the standard alkaline or carbon-zinc batteries, charging function only for rechargeable batteries!!
1. Open the CD Player Transparent Cover. Load the CD into the player (label side up).
2. Place the Speaker Cover on top of the CD Player (align 2-pin contact points).
3. Make sure you switch BT ON/OFF switch to “OFF“ position.
If the sound of Speaker cover became abnormal, please charge your rechargeable batteries / change 2 brand new batteries. Your CD Player is running out of battery.
1. Power on and release Bluetooth signal of your Bluetooth Speakers or Bluetooth Headphones.
2. Slide the BT ON/OFF switch to “ON“ position, the BT LED indicator will be flashing.(Blue LED)
3. The connecting process can be taking up to 10 seconds to over a minute.
4. When the connecting process is completed, the BT LED Indicator (Blue LED) will light on.
5. You can now listen to the music on the CD by using your Bluetooth Speakers or Bluetooth Headphones.
1. If bluetooth keep disconnected please change the batteries or recharge the rechargeable batteries.
2. You need to release the bluetooth signal, not just turn on your device. If you not sure how to release the bluetooth signal, you can google "the model of your device" + "Pairing mode".