SHIPPING & RETURNS
Our logistic hub is located in Hong Kong. International orders may be subject to import taxes and handling fee. We hate international taxes as you do; however, we cannot get rid of it. We highly appreciate your understanding.
Canceling orders is not possible once they are placed, as your order will already have been sent to our fulfillment center
We apologize for not being able to provide returns and refunds for personal reasons (such as not wanting it or ordering the wrong product).
Return & Exchange Policy
If you discover a functional issue within 7 days of receiving the product, please contact us with picture proof. We will replace the product immediately. Please note that we can only provide exchanges but no full refund.
If you need technical support, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not able to reply social media messages.
We do not accept exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective.
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal residential use and conditions, for a period of one (1) year for the original invoice date. Shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer.
!!! WARRANTY LIMITATIONS !!!
This warranty does not include:
1) Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care
2) Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage
3) Damages incurred during transportation
4) Damages incurred during assembly or maintenance
5) Any used, previously displayed items
1) Claims for defective merchandise must be made within ONE year from invoice date. Claims for missing parts must be made within 7 calendar days after the merchandise is received
2) Any claim for defective merchandise returns must be packed in original packaging
3) We reserve the right to specify that items be returned to the original warehouse for inspection or be inspected by our representative in the field
4) Pictures & Videos are required to claim defective merchandise, along with a copy of the original invoice
5) If the claim is justified, the item(s) or part(s) will be repaired or replaced or a credit will be issued. It is our policy to replace parts whenever possible