- A simple and direct experience of listening to music in the ‘90s
- Portable CD player full of possibilities - 4 options for output and unrestricted placement
- Inspired by the ‘90s, simple and transparent design
A simple and direct experience of listening to music in the ‘90s
In 2020, we are experiencing unprecedented deviation. The world has been halted and isolated, and routines in life overturned. Everyday, we use our phones and computers to listen to music while listening to a CD album has become a thing of the past. If, one day, we are denied access to the Internet and streaming platforms, or if a song we all resonate with gets taken down...suddenly, we will realize the long lost beauty and importance of a CD album.
In 1984, the 100th anniversary of the phonograph, the world’s first portable CD player was launched. CDs gradually replaced cassettes and vinyls, and CD players began to accompany people at work, after class, and while traveling in the ‘90s. Unwrap the packaging of a CD album and carefully look at the design. Put the CD into the player, press “PLAY”, take out the lyric book, and listen while reading it in detail. Without interruptions from notifications or voice messages, it is the pure enjoyment of music.
How long has it been since you last went to a record store? Long time no see, dear Music.
NINM Lab is launching the new Long Time No See portable CD player equipped with Bluetooth 5.0 and a built in magnet. It allows you to freely enjoy the simple and direct experience of listening to a CD in different circumstances.
Portable CD player full of possibilities - 4 options for output and unrestricted placement
Even when you continue to buy CDs, you will discover that no device at home can play it, as computers no longer include a CD drive. Long Time No See portable CD player allows you, once again, to simultaneously experience the auditory, tactile, and visual aspects of listening to a CD.
Besides using the typical 3.5mm headphones, Bluetooth headphones can be connected to the Long Time No See portable CD player equipped with Bluetooth 5.0. Whether one is on the bus, cooking, at work, or on the beach, the user can play their favorite songs when listening individually. When you are at home or at a picnic, you can connect Long Time No See portable CD player to a Bluetooth speaker or stereo to play the music. Long Time No See portable CD player comes with a black top cover including a speaker, which was carefully thought out. An additional speaker is not necessary, just put on the speaker cover to continue the song and enjoy the beauty in being surrounded by music.
In addition to different options for output, the compact portable CD body has a built in magnet. This thoughtful detail allows you to easily incorporate Long Time No See into the decoration of your home. You can stick the Long Time No See portable CD player on the refrigerator, bookshelf, metal cabinet, headboard, and various other locations freely.
Inspired by the ‘90s, simple and transparent design
Long Time No See portable CD player’s outer design is inspired by the typical square CD case and designed in the simplest square and circular shapes. The translucent plastic shell commonly seen in the ‘90s allows users to vaguely see the internal structure of the device. Choose between a semi transparent blue or a fully transparent clear shell, catching peoples’ eyes.
The body includes an LED indicator, using different colors to indicate power on/off, Bluetooth connection and charging status, which allows users to easily see at a glance.
Besides using AA batteries, users can use rechargeable batteries or the Micro USB port, which are eco-friendly. Additionally, the Micro USB port can supply power without batteries.
- Choose between a semi transparent blue or fully transparent clear cover, allows users to display the currently playing CD.
- Comes with a black transparent speaker cover, can continue to play music after putting on the speaker cover.
- 4 output modes: Connect to Bluetooth headphones, Bluetooth speaker, 3.5mm output, and speaker cover.
- Unrestricted placement: The square shaped body has a built in magnet, it can be displayed upright or in various locations.
- Inspired by the ‘90s, a simple and transparent design.
- LED indicator: Display power on/off, Bluetooth connection and charging status.
- Two charging methods: Besides AA batteries, a Micro USB port is available.
CD Player Specification
- Compact Disc type: *CD/ CD-R/ CD-RW, CD-MP3 (*Compatible with HDCD with regular CD sound quality)
- Anti-shock function: CD 60 seconds, MP3 120 seconds
- 5 keys: Play/Pause, Stop, Backward, Forward, Volume wheel
- Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter Function
- External 3.5mm Earphone Jack
- Stereo Audio output
- Power Requirements: 1. 2 x “AA” batteries DC 3V or micro USB jack supply, 5V 800MA
- Micro USB charging AA Ni-MH batteries (rechargeable battery only, not included)
- Batteries charging time (refer to 2x IKEA Ladda 2450): 2-3 hours (First time charging 5 hours)
- Power consumption (refer to 2x IKEA Ladda 2450): up to 6-8 hours with Bluetooth function. Up to 5 hours with Speaker cover
- LED Bluetooth connection indicator
- LED charging indicator
- Weight: approximate 280g (without cover, without batteries)
- Weight: approximate 371g (with cover, without batteries)
- Weight: approximate 460g (with speaker cover, without batteries)
- Size: 138mm x 138mm x 27mm (without cover)
- Size: 138mm x 138mm x 32mm (with cover)
- Size: 138mm x 138mm x 38mm (with speaker cover)
Speaker cover Specification
- 40MM,8Ω 0.5W x2 Speaker
- With PCB to 3-pins contact points contacting CD player
- Weight: approximate 180g
- Size: 138mm x 138mm x 14mm
Long Time No See Bluetooth 5.0 CD Player (Delivery Date - Jan 2021)
If you discover a functional issue within 14 days of receiving the product, please contact us with picture proof. We will replace the product immediately. Please note that we can only provide exchanges but no full refund.
If you need technical support, please contact us via email@example.com.
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective.
We apologize for not being able to provide returns and refunds for personal reasons (such as not wanting it or ordering the wrong product).
Our logistic hub is located in Hong Kong. International orders may be subject to import taxes and handling fee. We hate international taxes as you do; however, we cannot get rid of it. We highly appreciate your understanding.